Tuesday 8 September 2015

God is able to locate us...

Dear friends,
I believe someone needs to hear this.
Before falling asleep I was asking in my heart how the Lord will provide for me. As my live and times are changing..
Then I had a dream.. I saw myself in the future needing a certain provision like money and fuel. I was with a friend and he put a tube in the ground and out of it came pouring ready made fuel. We can tank up and fill barrels to sell to others...
This reminded me of the story of the widows who got provided for during the times of Elisha.
Meaning of the dream.. God hears the concerns of our heart. And He is reassuring me/us that He has no problem providing for me/us. Even when situations may look impossible. He can even cause a rock to travel with me in the dessert to provide me water...He is more than capable.
Ps 37:4, I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart..
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment